I’m Piotr, Computer Science student at the University of Warsaw. I started my journey with coding competitions (top 2.2% on Codeforces platform), going to camps, learning algorithms and solving hundreds of challenges.
Along the way, I realized that bulding things on the internet that solve real-world problems is even more interesting. I’m particularly interested in distributed systems and web development, dreaming of taking part in a large-scale project one day.
So far I’ve:
- Now Looking for an interesting part-time job.
- 2020 Unity Game Developer at Noobz from Poland. Creating from scratch a battle simulator game for Nintendo Switch, in C#.
- 2019 Software Engineer Intern at Catalysts. Working on optimizing a house manufacturing process, in Python.
- 2015-18 Organizing coding club and workshops. Giving lectures on algorithms and data structures, preparing tasks for the future national olympiad laureates.
- 2020 Taking part in a Google Tech Mentoring Program. Discussing tech, industry and education related topics in 1-on-1 sessions with Google Software Engineer.
- 2019 Creating a new website for the student organization with Wordpress.
More details in my resume.